[TxMt] Transmit Docksend

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Thu Dec 14 08:33:57 UTC 2006

The commands are implemented just by opening the file/folder with
Transmit, using the terminal open command.

To avoid Transmit "popping" to the front, you might want to look and
see if there's some way to docksend a file/folder using AppleScript
without bringing Transmit to the front.

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org