[TxMt] TM & Wordpress

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Wed Dec 13 19:53:14 UTC 2006

Good question ;-).  I'm sure someone knows far more than I.  It seems
to be a redundant security check to ensure that the data transferred
wasn't corrupted or tampered with.  I assume it would prevent any
kind of injection into the tranmission...  I also assume that our
commenting out such features opens small security holes, but I've
experienced no problems thus far.

Brett