[TxMt] TM & Wordpress

foodfarmfuture at gmail.com foodfarmfuture at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 23:18:59 UTC 2006

danstan -

Good thought.  Now that I rechecked it, yes, I had been using the
right one.  Fortunately (or maybe un-) I have never used ruby nor
even know how to and have never installed any version of it or made
any alterations to the one that already exists in OS X.  Maybe this
sounds stupid, but I don't even know what ruby is for or how to use
it with TM.

Thanks for the thought.

Peder