[TxMt] tm_dialog error

Takaaki Kato devlist at samuraicoder.net
Tue Dec 12 22:42:24 UTC 2006

On Dec 13, 2006, at 1:33 AM, Ernest Obusek wrote:

> I get the error below when I try to run a command lookup (control-
> shift-option L) in Markdown mode.  I never did a Plugins checkout
> (and don't know how to do so).  What's the best way to fix this?

I got the exact same error a while ago. You need to go to Plugins
directory and get the tm_dialog . Plugins folder is located in the
same directory as Bundles and Support. You  can change svn command a
little. If you need more help, do let me know.

For others, TextMate manual lacks mentioning Plugins folder, it may
be possible that more users will come out sooner or later with the
same issue. I hope we can use wiki to complement this issue because a
lot of people use subverion to grab everything without substantial
knowledge on subversion.

Takaaki
--
Takaaki Kato - http://samuraicoder.net