[TxMt] Problems with svn bundle

Jeremy Wilkins jeremy at ibexinternet.co.uk
Tue Dec 12 15:24:22 UTC 2006

No, private repo with corporate code sadly. Doesn't matter - I'm
using the command line quite happily, I tried using GetBundle to
update it and now comes out with tmdialog errors (svn bundle is tied
to v7, system provides v4). It'll probably fix itself in the future.
---
Jeremy Wilkins
Ibex Internet Ltd

Parkside Business Park