[TxMt] [Todo Bundle] Patch to ignore certain folders

Ryan Wilcox ryanwilcox at mac.com
Tue Dec 12 13:42:48 UTC 2006

On 12/12/06, at 10:37 AM, Soryu said:

>On 12.12.2006, at 06:28, Ryan Wilcox wrote:
>
>> Hello all,

>> To accomplish this goal I modified the TODO bundle to skip over
>> files whose path matches a TODO_IGNORE_PATTERN grep.
>>

>Another way suggested by some users was to parse the .tmproject file
>of the current project and respect the patterns defined there. Nobody
>has given this a shot, though.

I saw that in the archives. My way has the advantage of not having to save the project file :)

Also, in my case, I don't want to add (the open source group's) code to the folder references because I want to see that folder in the project list (I just don't want TODO parsing through it). I suspect people adding log folders to their .tmprojects would want like this behavior too).

Hope this helps,
_Ryan Wilcox

--
Wilcox Development Solutions:          <http://www.wilcoxd.com>
Toolsmiths for the Internet Age            PGP: 0x2F4E9C31