[TxMt] Finding lines that DON'T match

Andrew Henson elaptics at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 11 18:49:32 UTC 2006

I don't remember when it got added but in the Text bundle, under
Filtering
there are exactly these sort of options -- you'll probably want Copy
Non-Matching Lines into New Document.

If you don't have these options you'll probably need to update to a
newer
version of TextMate - I run mine on cutting-edge... Or you could do a
checkout
or update from the subversion repository to get the latest versions
which should have those commands in.

Andy