[TxMt] tm_dialog ...

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Mon Dec 11 19:13:38 UTC 2006

 > CT> Hm... looks like you need to provide parameters for the window to
 > CT> appear. I'll fix this. Meanwhile, an empty property list (-p '')
 > CT> should work.

OK, so if you don't provide a parameter list, tm_dialog waits for
input on stdin. I had forgotten about this.

 > - only tm_dialog -p '' -m Desktop/test.nib/
 >   works. without -m the application do not close properly.

This is now fixed (you'll need to update both tm_dialog and the
Dialog.tmplugin). A caveat you should be aware of: for non-modal, non-
async windows, you must either detach the process completely from TM
or use HTML window output.

 > - the given parameter list isn't a list. It's
 >   xml? Was that you propose?

Just an empty argument. As long as the argument is present, tm_dialog
won't wait for input on stdin.

Chris