[TxMt] TM & Wordpress

xolela at mac.com xolela at mac.com
Mon Dec 11 07:11:01 UTC 2006

Brett actually gave me 2 options... (see below):
I used the terminal one but you can also replace the client.rb  file
with  unzipped version of  client.rb   that Brett attached for me in
client.rb.patch.zip in the subdirectory.
> /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/xmlrpc/client.rb

I believe that you will need administrator rights on the computer.

An easier way that will not need you to go to the terminal is to open
that file USING textmate (which views hidden files & directories).
Make the changes at EXACTLY THE LINES THAT  BRETT suggested (TEXTMATE
shows you the lines numbers)  EXACTLY as he suggested. Its just a
couple of lines.  Save the file using textmate (You need your admin
password to do this)

danstan

Begin forwarded message: