[TxMt] Blogging bundle and ExpressionEngine

Martin Winter lists at martinwinter.com
Sun Dec 10 21:46:16 UTC 2006

Just for the record and future reference:

The "Z" at the end of the time string signifies that the time is in
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), also referred to as Zulu time
(hence the Z) or Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coordinated_Universal_Time#Time_zones

(I came across this a while ago when trying to fix an issue related
to non-GMT timezones in WordPress and the Blogging bundle.)

Martin