[TxMt] webpreview.css

Soryu Soryu at serenity.de
Sat Dec 9 14:01:02 UTC 2006

On 09.12.2006, at 07:40, sergio wrote:

> i checked the list archives, and i didn't see a definite answer on
> this one..
>
> whenever i do a migration in rails, i get this error message:
>
> bash: line 1: selected_theme: command not found cat: /Applications/
> TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/css/webpreview.css: No
> such file or directory
>
> along with a broken image link..

Hey sergio,

I’m not sure how this might happen, but I think you might have an old
version of the Rails bundle around? Please check if `~/Library/
Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles/Rails.tmbundle/` exists on your
System. Does it work, when you move it away from there? (You can move
it back in later, easily, to get you local changes back.)

Soryu.