[TxMt] BundleForge

Sebastian Graessl sebastian.graessl at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 12:32:54 UTC 2006

i hate people taking my ideas, polishing a bit and starting to do it.
So please, don't forget to involve me.

Start at things that are needed.
First of all you need Bundles.
A way to import them, to get them on the stage, i think the best way is to
automaticly check them out and zip them.
Bundles should also be uploadable as a zip by Users.
Leave BugTracking and that crap out the door. thats for the mailing list,
users get faster feedback from other users.

Second, you need a way to get Information about a Bundle, a WebInterface for
Bundle "Developers" to add information about there Bundle. Just a brief
description.

That is what is needed.
I already have the first.

So, give me access to the SVN and we are in the game.