[TxMt] PSTricks problem with LaTeX bundle

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Sat Dec 9 12:16:55 UTC 2006

Hi Aaron,

On Dec 9, 2006, at 4:03 AM, Aaron Jacobs wrote:

> My patch fixes this; I'm just trying to find someone who will commit
> it (or another modification that fixes the same problem).

	thanks for the patch, I'll try to get it in some time soon, though I
am rather busy for the next half-day or so. I had no idea we actually
have to tell latexmk what LaTeX to use, I would have expected it to
find out for itself (the Typeset command is one the oldest ones in
there, and I try to stay away from it as much as possible ;) ).

In general this list is the accepted place to send patches/questions/
suggestions about the Bundles. And you can usually find me in the irc
channel as well, except when I'm sleeping, as in this case ;).

Welcome aboard!
> Aaron

Haris