[TxMt] PSTricks problem with LaTeX bundle

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Sat Dec 9 08:50:39 UTC 2006

Le 9 déc. 06 à 09:12, Aaron Jacobs a écrit :

> (This is my first time contributing, so please be gentle.)
>
> I've found a problem (annoyance?) with the way that the `Typeset &
> View (PDF)` command works in the LaTeX bundle.  I set
> `TM_LATEX_COMPILER` to `latexmk.pl` so that I don't have to deal with
> manually running BibTeX and all that, but I also use packages that
> depend on PSTricks and thus don't work with pdfLaTeX.

It's possible to use PSTricks with pdfLaTeX but you need \usepackage
{pst-pdf}
  and to use the script ps4pdf

> The problem is that while the command normally looks for the presence
> of `\usepackage{pstricks}` and then automatically uses `latex` instead
> of `pdflatex` for typesetting if appropriate, this does not happen if
> the compiler is set to `latexmk.pl`, since the rc file passed to the
> latter says to use `pdflatex`.

I know anything about `latexmk.pl`, but the real problem it's the
command
  Typset and VieW, we have the only options : xetex and pdflatex perhaps
  latex it's important for some users.

Greetings

Alain