[TxMt] math bundle feature request

janssen at ccr.jussieu.fr janssen at ccr.jussieu.fr
Fri Dec 8 13:31:00 UTC 2006

This did the trick.

> 1) Change your environment to English

Thanks for all who contributed. I am quite sure that this will improve my
workflow. If not, at least it is for a better communication on this
(and other)
lists.

Nevertheless, since there is a discussion of streamlining / elegance and broad
applicability of bundles in another thread. Shouldn't these things made
to work
under (well may be not all but) most language settings? If I was fluent in
Applescript I would certainly contribute (Perhaps Xmas time is just the right
time to change my current knowledge iof 'languages').

JJ