[TxMt] math bundle feature request

janssen at ccr.jussieu.fr janssen at ccr.jussieu.fr
Fri Dec 8 12:45:17 UTC 2006

I think the answer to this question is yes. Using a German environment your
suggestion likely corresponds to Systemeinstellungen... > Bedienungshilfen >
'Zugriff für Hilfsgeräte aktivieren'

But even though I have activated this option, I still observe the same error.
Nevertheless, I learn that applescript is the direction to go. It would be
really neat to get this running.

Cheers

JJ