[TxMt] Re: C Library bundle MONSTER

Jacob Rus jrus at hcs.harvard.edu
Fri Dec 8 00:06:35 UTC 2006

Stephen Skubik-Peplaski wrote:
> I am the maintainer of the C Library Bundle. I have removed it from the
> repository until a better solution can be found. I apologize for the
> trouble I have caused, I was unaware of the current practice of
> discussing new bundle before adding them to the main repository and
> committed my changes without thinking. It was not my intention to offend
> any part of this excellent community.

Hi Stephen,

Sorry if my comments seemed a bit harsh.  I don't mean any offense or
disrespect, but I think we can hopefully build something with the same
ultimate effect as your bundle, without adding more than a command or
two and a simple flat file describing all of the functions.

Anyway, I sure hope I don't discourage you from future tinkering and
contribution.

Cheers,
Jacob