[TxMt] Shell used by TM

Brian Landau brianjlandau at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 20:24:10 UTC 2006

haha, yes, many, many times. I installed the newer version of BASH forever ago.
Just the constant discussion of people talking about having problems
getting their copy of ruby working made me wonder if TextMate was
using my copy of BASH. And I found out it isn't. This is even though
it's set as my shell to be used by the NetInfo Database.

-Brian