[TxMt] Footer for Preview Print other than Prince 5.1

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Tue Dec 5 23:07:55 UTC 2006

This is basically what I said:

There's a tool called pandoc <http://sophos.berkeley.edu/macfarlane/
pandoc/index.html> which can convert markdown to latex. However, it
needs to be compiled to work.

Charilaos Skiadas just told me that there's a tool called
multimarkdown2latex as well, which might be more appropriate for you.
That said, I don't know where this tool can be found, so hopefully
he'll send his own reply to the list with information about it.

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org
kevin at sb.org