[TxMt] Footer for Preview Print other than Prince 5.1

Lloyd Williams wlw3 at mac.com
Tue Dec 5 18:58:30 UTC 2006

Hello Kevin,

Sorry for my confusion. I never got your message and still do not
have it. the only thing that came to me was the following:

Skipped content of type multipart/alternative-------------- next part
--------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s
Type: application/pkcs7-signature
Size: 2432 bytes
Desc: not available

Kevin it seems from John's email that your response was full of
information I missed. If you or someone would please resend it. Thank
you.

James thank you for the info on MultiMarkdown I will look that up.

John thank you for your explanation. I feel like an idiot here. I am
still trying to learn how to respond to the email digest.

Skiadas thank you I will check out the links.

Thank you everyone for all your help and please excuse my lack of
experience and poor protocol.

Lloyd