[TxMt] Bundle Problems

Jordan von Kluck jordanvonkluck at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 15:28:51 UTC 2006

Hi everyone -

	As of late, anytime I use most any of the bundles items in TextMate I
get the following as output: "env: ruby: Permission denied".

	I'm running the latest version of TextMate(r1324) on 10.3.9 and
haven't done anything wild and crazy to my ruby installation except
update it to 1.8.5 from the install that comes with 10.3.

	I've tried setting a shell variable in TextMate for the proper path to
ruby and mucking around with the permissions and ownership of ruby to
no avail.

	Does anyone have any idea what I've managed to break?

Thank you very much-
Jordan von Kluck