[TxMt] blogging problem

Chema chemafj at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 15:20:19 UTC 2006

No, sorry, i have an iMac (intel) and i only install in this computer.
I have re-install textMate but appears the same message.

Perhaps the format of path of post? because i post to blog an i see
it in the root path of blog but i don't see it in the post path? do
you understand me?

Thank you, very much.