[TxMt] tiny improvements for perlmate.rb

Hans-Joerg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Fri Dec 1 12:59:09 UTC 2006

Hi,

I don't know if this would be a good idea, but no I can distinguish
between warnings and errors

With the attached exception_handler.pm now it is possible to redirect
system warning, user-defined warnings to what ever. ( Exemplarily I
wrote both to TM_ERRO_FD with an header.)
This file should be a discussion base. It is not yet perfect.

Then maybe it would be good to specify a TM variable for switching on/
off the perl's module diagnostics (?)

But for errors: How to redirect Perl's stderr to TM_ERROR_FD?

Best,

Hans