[TxMt] Screencast on TextMate's YUI bundle

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Fri Dec 1 12:17:50 UTC 2006

On Dec 1, 2006, at 3:44 AM, Michael Sheets wrote:

>> Thought this might be of interest to everyone -
>>
>> <http://yuiblog.com/blog/2006/11/30/rossharmes-yui-bundle/>
>
> Very nice screencast, even though I don't use YUI ;)
>
> Noticed an oddity though, about half of your snippets add a newline
> while the other half doesn't. Any reason for the discrepancy? As
> the screencast went on I watched the } get lower and lower ;)

It's true that it is very easy to not see any trailing newlines in
snippets in the bundle editor. Especially if you've set TM to show
invisibles, you are totally not used to empty space possibly
containing newlines. Some of the LaTeX bundle snippets might suffer
from such problems as well I think ;)

Haris