[TxMt] Bundle for Stata

xolela at mac.com xolela at mac.com
Thu Aug 31 21:54:00 UTC 2006

Thanks Tim for getting a start on this bundle..

I had mentioned to Alan a while ago for he need for it (currently
running stata thro AlphaX).

Regarding the ability to run selections (something I do a lot given
my workfow) is it possible to use the same textmate delivery
structure for selections that are used in the R textmate bundle?

Thanks

Danstan