[TxMt] wrap a word into quotes

Rob McBroom textmate at skurfer.com
Wed Aug 30 17:54:55 UTC 2006

On Aug 30, 2006, at 1:03 PM, guerom00 wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I like very much the ability to select
> a word via ⌃W, then typing a quote to
> wrap this word into.
> How do I add a custom quote on my own ?
> I would like to be able to do this with the
> french quotes «...»

I made a snippet like this that will wrap something in quotes
suitable for HTML ("). Just add a snippet that contains this:

«$TM_SELECTED_TEXT»

And give it a key equivalent that you like (I used Ctrl-Shift-Q). If
you want it to happen just by selecting a word and typing «, then it
might work if you define « and » under highlightPairs. Not sure
about that one.

Rob