[TxMt] Folder Names in Main Title Bar will not updated after save as

Hans-Joerg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Wed Aug 30 11:47:47 UTC 2006

Dear all,

I wonder if this a bug or not.

If I'm open maybe three selected files in the Finder with TextMate it
opens the project folder and all three files are listed. Fine!

If I click at one file TextMate opens it and writes the name and the
folder into the title bar.

E.g. file index.html folder gnu > title bar  'index.html - gnu' OK

But if I save this file called 'index.html' into an other folder,
e.g. 'bear', then I would expect that the title bar will change into

'index.html - bear' !?

Or I'm totally wrong.

My problem is that I'm often editing some files with the same name
but in different folders at the same time. So, I need an info which
file I'm editing.

Many thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Hans