[TxMt] Double click between words

Josh josh at epweblogic.com
Tue Aug 29 13:50:00 UTC 2006

> Double clicking a tab between two words still selects the word
> before it, whereas multiple tabs get selected properly.
> Why the difference in what gets selected.

Seems to work as expected for me. Making the switch from skEdit
wasn't easy but after a while of forcing myself to work in TM's style
I found that I like most it better. I think sometimes (so long as
it's not a bug) you might need to try to adapt for a while and then
if it's still driving you nuts bring it up again. But then again,
what do I know? (don't answer that ;)

Josh