[TxMt] Re: CSS (overtype broken/removed?)

Josh josh at epweblogic.com
Tue Aug 29 13:30:43 UTC 2006

Allan,

On Aug 28, 2006, at 4:00 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> I think the best advice would be for Josh to open the Bundle Editor
> (bundles menu) unfold the CSS menu and find the item I think is
> named ‘: ;’ (it is prefixed with an S) and simply delete it.

> Doing a checkout of a bundle by blindly following instructions will
> most certainly lead to an outdated (but eclipsing) CSS bundle in a
> few weeks…

Good advice.

I removed the ": ;" in the bundle editor but it's still not back to
it's default behavior. It used to place a semi-colon automatically at
after what I was typing but it allowed me to type over the semi-colon
with another semi-colon if I wanted to get outside the statement
quickly. I did like having the semi-colon placed automatically since
sometimes I would jump up to the head of the document, type in a CSS
statement and jump down. I didn't have to remember to place the semi-
colon when quickly testing my styles. How do I get that behavior back
from which was in the previous version of TM?

>> The GetBundle bundle is great. No terminal usage required, easy to
>> use
>> and install.
>> - http://validcode.net/stuff/textmate-getbundle-bundle
>
> Though it will not show already installed bundles.

That was gonna be my next question but you answered it. I couldn't
see a CSS bundle so I was confused. Maybe the GetBundle could have an
option to show uninstalled bundles, installed bundles, and all
bundles. Letting us choose our "view" of the SVN repository. Oh and
maybe the date of that release could be shown with the name of the
bundle. Just a thought.

Josh