[TxMt] Re: CSS (overtype broken/removed?)

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Tue Aug 29 07:56:05 UTC 2006

On Aug 29, 2006, at 2:30 AM, Andreas Wahlin wrote:

> This does mean we don't get a space after the : anymore then?

Right, it was determined to be too annoying to people that had it
engrained in their mind already to press space. And especially to the
few people that mentioned they edit CSS in other places so getting
used to not pressing space would actually be bad.

It's one of those snippets that we really should have an archive for;
snippets a good many people want but for some reason can't be in the
default bundle.

> btw, to everyone, I think I am to blame since I'm the one that
> wanted thomas to change in the first place :)

::wags collective finger:: ;)