[TxMt] SQL Problems

Mark Lacas junk at stuffthis.net
Mon Aug 28 21:08:11 UTC 2006

/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/
SQL.tmbundle/Support/bin

Remove the Folder called MySQLdb and all _mysql files.

Still can't get the database and column views to work.
The links on the table view don't do anything either.
I'll keep working on it to see if I can get it all going.

Who is the owner of this bundle and are there any docs for it?
Thanks,
ml