[TxMt] Re: CSS (overtype broken/removed?)

thomas Aylott oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Mon Aug 28 15:34:14 UTC 2006

On Aug 28, 2006, at 11:12 AM, Jacob Rus wrote:

> Josh wrote:
>> What happened to the ability to Overtype the semi-colons in the
>> css context? And how do I bring it back?
>
> We had a little mixup where Thomas Aylott decided that we needed a
> space between : and ; so he put in a snippet to insert ": ;", and
> took out the smart typing pair.  The correct way to get a space in
> there would be to make a macro which first types colon, then types
> space, resulting in the desired ": ;", but leaving the smart typing
> pair behavior.  Personally, I prefer not having the space there at
> all.  Anyway, it's been sorted out now (i.e. reverted to the
> previous behavior) in the svn repository, so you can check the css
> bundle out from there to fix it, or wait for the next update.
>
> -Jacob

Please accept my humblest apologies for any and all inconvenience i
may have inadvertently caused.
I have repented and turned away from all gratuitous snippet foisting.

I also originally created the :; smart typing pair. So I'm not
entirely the epitome of evil   :-P`

Macro, why didn't I think of that?! Thanks!

thomas Aylott — subtleGradient — CrazyEgg