[TxMt] Version control menu tweak

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Aug 26 15:00:43 UTC 2006

On 26/8/2006, at 13:09, Pedro Melo wrote:

> [...] I'm OK with ⌃⇧A + LETTER + ↩, but maybe we should order
> the options inside the same LETTER to some "sane-for-the-majority"?

The system alphabetizes the items and then picks the first in this
alphabetized list -- so to alter the default for a letter you need to
actually change the titles (re-ordering won’t help.)

One trick introduced by Michael Sheets is to prefix items we do not
want to be considered for a certain letter with a “thin
space” (unicode character.)