[TxMt] Crash using Find dialog

Jenny Harrison profharrison at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 10:56:09 UTC 2006

On 8/26/06, Allan Odgaard <throw-away-1 at macromates.com> wrote:
> On 26/8/2006, at 11:20, Charles M. Gerungan wrote:
>
> > [...] I haven't seen this problem on the list. I know of one other
> > person who also had this happen. Are we the only ones? :(
>
> See 22.10 OakFindPanelDisableHistory [1] in the manual.
>

> [1] http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/
> expert_preferences#oakfindpaneldisablehistory

 I had a problem with Find similar to this.   The Find dialog box
would not come up with Cmd-F.   Then, suddenly, it would work normally
for a few times before breaking again.  This problem arose soon after
using Find in Project for the first time.    I finally reset the
defaults to make it work properly, but am wary of trying Find in
Project again.

Allan, do you think I should use the tip in
http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/
expert_preferences#oakfindpaneldisablehistory to avoid this since it
was not exactly a crash?

Cheers,

Jenny