[TxMt] LaTeX-Bundle-Problem: Insert Environment based on current word

Niels Kobschaetzki n.kobschaetzki at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 25 06:42:13 UTC 2006

Hi!

Does someone has the same following problem as me with the LaTeX-Bundle?
The shortcut for "Insert Environment based on current word" is cmd+
{ (which is on a German keyboard-layout: cmd+option+8) and it doesn't
work (nothing happens -- if you choose it from the menu it works).
But the shortcut of "Insert Command based on current word" (cmd+}
which is cmd+option+9) works.
If I switch to a Dvorak-layout, Korean-HNC-Romaja, Japanese or US-
American-keyboard-layout (the last three have {} all on the same
position - Dvorak-layout-{} are on the two keys next to Backspace)
both shortcuts are working.

Anyone else has the same problem (maybe on other keyboard-layouts)?
Does anyone has a solution?

Niels

--
Jack Sparrow: Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always
trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to