[TxMt] Ruby bundle: strange indent

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Aug 23 12:54:24 UTC 2006

On 23/8/2006, at 12:15, Patrick Gundlach wrote:

> [...] Just select all the text and indent it. The folding markers
> are at
> lines 1,2 and 9 (odd number) and the 'end' is indented to the right.
>
> What can I do?

Either insert a newline after } at line 8 or modify the folding stop
marker pattern and decrease indent pattern to not limit recognizing
‘}’ only when it is at the end of the line (or the last thing before
a comment) -- probably wouldn’t hurt to change the defaults, I can’t
really remember offhand if there was a reason to only accepting it
when at the end of the line.