Re: [TxMt] “Reformat Comment” command for Ruby bundle

Daniel Harple dharple at generalconsumption.org
Wed Aug 23 12:43:20 UTC 2006

On Aug 22, 2006, at 3:02 PM, Daniel Harple wrote:

> Any idea how to fix that?

Well, I found out I wasn't getting the input I excepted. I have
“Input” selected as “Selected Text or Scope”, and I was excepting
this input text (insertion point is |):

     # | Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit,
sed do eiusmod
     # tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad
minim
     # veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut
aliquip ex ea

to all be picked up by the “or Scope” section. Turns out it is just
the line the point is on. I just changed the command to be scope
source.ruby and it seems to work fine, but it will now reformat all
comments if you don't have a selection.