[TxMt] slight change to prototype and scriptaculous bundle

Martin Ström martinstromlists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 10:36:50 UTC 2006

yes, i will change it in the near future. I have some other things changed
in my local copy but haven't had any time to finish and commit them. I have
a very handy little snippet you could use like this:

.each⌘⌥⌃(and it will insert a snippet like

(function(value) {
   value
});

with tabstops for the value. Very handy, I use it a lot more now than the
.each snippet. Anyway, soon commite to the svn repo.

/martin

On 8/18/06, Andreas Wahlin <andreas.wahlin at webbhuset.se> wrote:

> I like it, lots :)
> However, one little detail; I'd suggest changing the each snippet
> from each(function(${3:this_one}${4:,i}){$0}${5:.bind(this)}); to
> each(function(${3:this_one}${4:,i}) {
>         $0
> }${5:.bind(this)});
>
> that is, "uncompress" it so to speak. Also, I'd like to change
> this_one to el or element, since I usually iterate over html
> elements, but that's just my own things.
> ______________________
>
> Andreas Wahlin
> Webbutvecklare
>
> Webbhuset AB
> Östra Hamngatan 45, 411 10 Göteborg
>
> Telefon: 031-339 19 19, Direkt: 031-739 18 20, Fax: 031-711 12 20
> www.webbhuset.se
>

> Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this message.
> If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or
> responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not
> copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should
> destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by a reply email.
> Thank you.

burnfield.com/martin