[TxMt] [ANN] TabMate 1.1 released

Håkan Waara hakan at konstochvanligasaker.se
Fri Aug 18 08:24:16 UTC 2006

The problem is that TextMate themes and font settings are not part of
such modelines - the metadata that describes what kind of file we're
dealing with. So, in order for TabMate to know what theme you want in
different languages, some kind of preference panel, or configuration
file would be needed.

I can't think of any nice way to incorporate it into the plugin
cleanly, but ideas are welcome.

/Håkan