[TxMt] Re: PHP delimiter highlighting

Jacob Rus jrus at hcs.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 16 19:47:59 UTC 2006

Jeffrey R. Gould wrote:
> I've been doing some searching today and haven't come up with much
> useful information on the subject, so I'm hoping someone here might know
> how to add highlighting to just the <?php , <?  &  ?>  tags? I tried
> using source.php, but obviously that's too general.
>
> Also, on this topic, is there any place to find good documentation on
> the available scope selectors?
>
> Thanks,  -Jeff

This is actually in a bit of a state of flux, as we're adding a
punctuation scope to the grammars, to cover things like delimiters, etc.
    This should take a while to implement across all the grammars, but
you're welcome to take responsibility for adding punctuation scopes to
the PHP grammar :).

To get the scope at a current location, hit Control-Shift-P.

-Jacob