[TxMt] Fetch posts error with blogging bundle...

Daniel Jewett dan at solidether.net
Mon Aug 14 14:52:50 UTC 2006

Hello List (first time poster),

I continue to receive this error when attempting to fetch posts from a
WordPress blog at 'thenormalfamily.net'

/usr/local/lib/ruby/1.8/xmlrpc/client.rb:546:in `do_rpc': HTTP-Error: 302
Found (RuntimeError)
    from /usr/local/lib/ruby/1.8/xmlrpc/client.rb:420:in `call2'
    from /usr/local/lib/ruby/1.8/xmlrpc/client.rb:410:in `call'
    from
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/Blogging.tmbundle/
Support/lib/metaweblog.rb:31:in `getRecentPosts'
    from
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/Blogging.tmbundle/
Support/lib/blogging.rb:545:in `fetch'
    from
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/progress.rb:11
:in `call_with_progress'
    from
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/Blogging.tmbundle/
Support/lib/blogging.rb:544:in `fetch'
    from /tmp/temp_textmate.x9FaQW:3

The confusing part is that I'm having no problem retrieving posts from other
WP blogs with the exact same configuration.

I have gone to the extent of reinstalling the blog from the DB on up. I've
tried to clean my keychain of any references to this domain.

The entry in blogging.txt looks like this:
The Normal Family    http://admin@thenormalfamily.net/wp/xmlrpc.php
There are other entries in the file with the same format that work fine.

Can someone help me decipher the error message?
Thanks,
Dan J.

--
Daniel Jewett