[TxMt] How to change scope of triple quoted strings in Python

Ed Singleton singletoned at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 11:35:56 UTC 2006

I'd like to be able to set the scope of triple quoted string in a
python file to be html.  I'd also like to be able to do it on a per
project basis (but entirely if necessary).

I'm doing lots of TurboGears programming at the moment and the only
time I use triple quoted strings is for html fragments, so it would be
great if they formatted as html and all the html snippets worked in
them.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can do it?

Ed