[TxMt] Style html tag included in CSS scope

Ed Singleton singletoned at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 09:48:05 UTC 2006

The experimental html bundle is great, and I'm all for the
sctrictness, except that I'm using kid templates which have an
expanded namespace (additional attributes like py:layout="blah").

Does xhtml strict allow an expanded namespace (properly declared with
xmlns:py="http://purl.org/kid/ns#")?

Either way is it possible/reasonably easy to set up the new grammar to
accept them?  (Possibly by me hacking my local version of it?)

Incidentally, this is all because I set up a command that uses csstidy
to reformat my css code and it doesn't like receiving the <script>
tag.  I could just always select the css I want formatted but I'm
proactively lazy.

Thanks

Ed