[TxMt] An INI grammar?

Fritz Anderson fritza at manoverboard.org
Sun Aug 13 23:52:54 UTC 2006

In hopes of figuring the language-sensitive parser out, I've been
trying to make a grammar for .ini files. It appears my
incomprehension is stark, as I can't get any satisfaction out of the
grammar

{	scopeName = 'text.ini';
	fileTypes = ( 'ini' );
	foldingStartMarker = '^\[';
	foldingStopMarker = '.(?=^\[)';
}

... which I think specifies a folding range from the opening [ of a
section, running to the character before the [ that begins the next
section. TextMate puts a fold marker next to the section line, but no
matching marker at the bottom of the section. Clicking the fold
button has no effect.

(Yes, the stop marker doesn't account for the end-of-file that closes
the last section, but one challenge at a time.)

What am I missing?

	-- F