[TxMt] Your Favorite Theme for What Task?

John Tsombakos tsom467 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 17:34:25 UTC 2006

On 8/9/06, thomas Aylott <thomas.42 at gmail.com> wrote:

> For a while there i was still using iLife05 a bit for some things.
> But, I can't use anything other than Brilliance Black at this point.

I have to say, while I like Brilliance Black, the problem is, on HTML
(or rhtml) pages, the < and > characters in tags are just way too dim
- they pretty much disappear. And the tag text too is a little on the
dim side.

I tend to bounce around from theme to theme, but usually end up mostly
on the default Mac classic theme.

(Hmm. Unless something is wrong, I just looked through the theme
definitions - there's a whole block (labeled text.latex) that are just
about unreadable!)

jt