[TxMt] Spinning beach ball for 10-20 seconds on TM focus

Ben Vallack bhv at phototropic.co.uk
Fri Aug 11 09:25:03 UTC 2006

Thought Id mention this as I've had this problem before - some time
ago. I had my PHP error log open in TM and was editing a webpage and
tabbing between Safari and TM to see the changes. Every-time I tabbed
back to TM there was the beachball and a delay. It was down to the
error log changing while it was open in TM.

Ben