[TxMt] Spinning beach ball for 10-20 seconds on TM focus

Sean Schertell sean at datafly.net
Fri Aug 11 07:57:48 UTC 2006

This just started happening -- I *think* since the latest update
(1203) but I'm not 100% sure about that.

Almost every time I switch from some other app to TM, the cursor goes
beach ball on me for about 10 or 20 seconds before giving TM the
focus. It really sucks for web page development since I'm constantly
flipping between the browser and TM.

One thing that may be a factor is that my site is located on an AFP
share on another box on my network as a mounted volume. However, I
can edit using skedit with no trouble and no delay.

Any ideas?

Sean

::::  DataFly.Net  ::::
Complete Web Services