[TxMt] Recreating bbinclude in TextMate?

Brad Choate bchoate at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 07:09:09 UTC 2006

I've just checked in support for whatever comment delimiters that are
supported by the language of the file being edited. So... for
instance, in a LaTeX document, you can say...

% #tminclude "/path/to/include"
% end tminclude

Or, in a CSS document...

/* #tminclude "/path/to/include" */
/* end tminclude */

The placeholder syntax itself is the same for all documents... "#name#"

For now, the include/update commands are still bound to the HTML
bundle, but that may change if this becomes more popular I suppose.
You can select it manually through the HTML bundle, or use the cmd
+ctrl+t "select bundle item" window to find the commands (type "API"
or "UPDOC" in caps to find these commands irrespective of the active
scope).

-Brad