[TxMt] Re: Things that keep me from switching to TextMate

Stefan Haller haller at ableton.com
Sun Aug 6 18:44:13 UTC 2006

Jacob Rus <jrus at hcs.harvard.edu> wrote:

> > - Control-RightArrow should jump by CamelCaps sub-words
>
> You can write a macro for this too

The closest I could get is a macro that searches for the regex
[A-Z][a-z], and then types left-arrow.  (Actually, the real macro is a
bit more complicated, but you get the idea.)

This is already pretty good, but the problem is that it doesn't work
with the shift key down, which should extend the selection by
CamelCapsSubWords.  I see no way to achieve that, I think it needs
support in the editor core so that anchor handling is done right.

--
Stefan Haller
Ableton