[TxMt] recent GTDAlt problem

Dave Winzler dave at nkvt.com
Sat Aug 5 11:08:41 UTC 2006

Sometime in the last few days I've had a problem using GTDAlt's
broke for me, when I use '#' to bring up the due date dialog and hit
return to accept 'today', instead of inserting the date it displays
this:

	/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/GTDAlt.tmbundle/
Support/bin/GTDUtils.rb:27:in /bin/bash: -c:
	line 1: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
	/bin/bash: -c: line 2: syntax error: unexpected end of filedowncase'
for ["today"]:Array (NoMethodError)
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.kKMNI2:10

Is anyone else seeing this? BTW, I just updated Bundles as well as
the Support folder, and still have the problem.